• MUSIC: 'I Win' - Serena Williams


    Welll ummmmm....

    Tennis star Serena Williams recently dropped a song entitled 'I Win'. I guess while chilling with Common and Drake, Serena has picked up a few things or two. On the song, we hear Serena Williams spitting bars like 'Schooling these rappers they should pay tuition/ I make alot of money but that ain't your business'.

    I mean honestly the song is not something to jump up about BUT it's not bad either. With a little more work she will be quite nice.

    I honestly think Serena was just goofing off and having some fun and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Imagine Kelly Rowland singing a song with Serena spitting a verse (laughs).

    Listen to 'I Win' below courtesy of TMZ.




    0 comments → MUSIC: 'I Win' - Serena Williams

    Post a Comment