• PREVIEW: 'Adele Live In London' - Adele


    The amazing powerhouse known as Adele sat down with NBCs Matt Lauer to chat in London. I Live for Adele not just for her amazingly gifted voice but I love her personality also. Many people do not know that this girl has a wonderful personality.

    I remember when I saw her on Chelsea Lately and she was just to giggling and cursing her butt off also. I honestly believe that Adele is living out her dreams and I am so happy for her. She deserves it all and then some. There's not too many people who grace our lives with the type of gift that Adele has which is why we should enjoy them why they are here!

    Adele has achieved so much in the little time that she has been in the industry. Already winning 8 Grammies (two for her debut album '19' and 6 for '21'). '21' has also went on to sell 9 million albums world wide so far and is still in Billboard Top 10 despite it's 63 weeks being out. Adele's latest album has also outsold Micheal Jackson's Thriller in the UK becoming the fifth biggest selling album. ADELE'S A BAWSE!

    The video below shows a preview of the singer's sit down with Matt Lauer for an NBC special entitled 'Live In London'.

    I like how Adele is so honest saying that she had on four pairs of spanks at the Grammy Awards this year. I really like this woman.

    Don't forget to tune into the special when it airs June 5th on NBC. Check out the preview below!

    0 comments → PREVIEW: 'Adele Live In London' - Adele

    Post a Comment