• Chris Brown and Rihanna Unfollow Each Other; Friendship Over?


    Singers Chris Brown and Rihanna have apparently unfollowed each other via social networking site Twitter. I used my trusty site that I use to see which of the 'kids' unfollowed me to discover this news. Chris and Rihanna had only followed each other a few months ago before the release of their remixes dropped which featured each other. Both received very harsh criticism for the collaboration post their infamous scandal which occurred a few years ago.

    So could this mean their friendship is over? I don't know however Rihanna did send out a indirect tweet yesterday saying:

    'Damn! All it took for me to get it right, was to say I got it wrong! "I f*cked that up" can be peaceful'


    Did Ri have hopes that she could win her ex-beau back even though he has a new gf? 


    UPDATE- Apparently Rihanna was offended by Chris Brown's lyrics in his remix to 'Theraflu' where he said: "Don’t f*ck with my old bitch it’s like a bad fur/Every industry n*gga done had her/Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her…”. Rihanna tweeted 'aww, poor dat #neaux1currrrr' immediately after the song surfaced.



    The shade just got a lot thicker. Check out what tweet Rihanna favorited an hour ago. Chris Brown is a Taurus.



    0 comments → Chris Brown and Rihanna Unfollow Each Other; Friendship Over?

    Post a Comment