• MUSIC: 'Body' - Omarion



    It seems as if singer Omarion is jumping on the bandwagon of dancey europop music. Omarion recently released a new single entitled "Body".

    The track was produced by DJ Carnage and if you heard one dance pop song before then you probably heard them all.  He's pretty much saying the same thing over and over again " I just wanna touch your body" .  I personally feel that Omarion should stick to his R&B roots. 

    I don't think experimenting with his sound is going to help much because most of his fan base loves his R&B music. This new pop sound is just not for him in my opinion. Every artist can't do what other artist do (IE. Usher, Trey and Chris) as far as trying to crossover to different markets. Hell, Trey is barely pulling it off in the pop department if you ask me. 

    I hope this is not the route that Rick Ross has in mind for Omarion, Maybach O or whoever he wants to be called. Trying to make him something he is not is not the business stick to R&B sir please and thank you. 

    Listen to "Body" below and sound off 



    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Body' - Omarion

    Post a Comment