• MUSIC: 'Shake, Twist Drop' - Rye Rye Ft. Tyga


    Rye Rye is FIRE! I have been listening to a little of this girl's music lately and I'm actually feeling her.
    I love her rapping delivery but I don't believe she has the buzz she SHOULD have. Everyone is so caught up in Nicki Minaj (no shade intended) that they really are not noticing all the other great female rappers on the rise.

    But this latest song is entitled 'Shake, Twist Drop' produced by Pharell. The joint is very infectious and very energetic; definitely a dance floor anthem. I can see people shaking down to this in the club. The beat is EVERYTHING. Rye Rye is set to release her debut album Go! Pop! Bang! very soon.

    Get into Shake, Twist Drop Ft Young Money's very own Tyga Below

    0 comments → MUSIC: 'Shake, Twist Drop' - Rye Rye Ft. Tyga

    Post a Comment