• New England Patriots Cut Chad Ochocinco


    News was released today that football player Chad Ochocinco was cut from the New England Patriots. In my mind I instantly thought about how he would pay for his wedding with reality star Evelyn Lozada. It hit me that Ocho is responsible with his money and doesn't really go out buying frivolous things. I am also sure that he has other things besides football going on.

    Meantime his fiancee Evelyn is on the rise with her hit show, their spin-off, her makeup line and new book so they will be just fine. After reading that he was cut, I instantly went to his twitter to see if he confirmed it. His tweets showed me why I am in love with this guy and his relationship.

    Catch the tweets below (peep his bio).





    0 comments → New England Patriots Cut Chad Ochocinco

    Post a Comment