• WATCH: 'Chapter V European Tour' (EP.1) - Trey Songz


    In the first episode of his webseries Chapter V European Tour, Trey takes his fans along for the ride while promoting his upcoming new album. In the clip, Trey hits the ground running in London where fans are definitely happy to see him.

    Trey also does a sold out show and conducts interview after interview.

    Can we be honest for a minute? At first I wasn't seeing it for Trey Songz even though I enjoy his music. For a while I felt he was just using sex music or biting R.Kelly's style just to get by. I now see how Kevin Liles is marketing him and helping him build his brand and image. I respect what Trey Songz is doing by carving out his own lane with a very loyal fan base.

    Enough about my rants. Enjoy Chapter V European Tour Diary (EP. 1) below.

    0 comments → WATCH: 'Chapter V European Tour' (EP.1) - Trey Songz

    Post a Comment