• VIDEO: Kelly Rowland Flaunts Her Ab Workout


    Kelly Rowland's body is BANGING! Tell me something I don't know. Kelly easily has one of the best bodies in the business today. I think she is so beautiful and her abs gooood lawd! Kelly recently sat down with US Weekly and discussed how she keeps it tight and right.

    Kelly also revealed how she's sticks to her strict diet like not eating after 9 PM and working out 5-6 times a week. I see Ms. Kelly gets it in which is a good one cause I can't. Not eating after 9 PM? That's when I just get started. But then again I'm naturally skinny. *smiles*

    Kelly works on her abs for 45 minutes every night. She shows some of the exercises that she does to keep those rock hard abs like the Burn It Bicycles and the Upper Fibers Crunch. Ladies, this is something that you can do also to achieve the body Kelly has.

    S/N Can I do it even though I'm a man?


    0 comments → VIDEO: Kelly Rowland Flaunts Her Ab Workout

    Post a Comment