• Sherri Shepherd Verbally Assaulted via Twitter; Files Charges



    I will be honest when I say that I am not really fond of Sherri Shepherd. I personally think she talks to much and says the wrong things at the wrong times. If I could only hear one persons opinion I don't need nor want it to be Sherri E Shepherd. Late Wednesday night Sherri was attacked by MANY Lil Kim fans when she tweeted about Lil Kim and then quickly erased it. But not quick enough.  I personally feel like it was not Sherri's place to come out of nowhere and tweet something negative about someone else.

    Like she said there are consequences to your actions. Celebrities have stans these days who would do ANYTHING for them. When you talk bad about their fav please believe someone is coming for your wig, PERIOD!

    Apparently one fan went too far tweeting Sherri that she should get dragged and raped in an alley. I do feel like that was just too harsh. I understand that the fan was a little upset but he didn't have to wish anything like that on her. Sherri did not take it lightly so she went and filed a police report on the stan.

    Tweeting the stan and telling him when I find out where you live charges will be filed.  She also went on a twitter rampage talking about cyber bullying and how people need to have consequences for the things they do and say. Isn't that calling the pot kettle black? In so few words she basically said that Lil Kim was ugly. Which is a form of bullying... Right?  So basically you want to say things about people but don't want anyone to retaliate on you. Oh ok.

    Sherri went on for hours but I was over it so feel free to check her TL out if you want more. Sherri can help herself to ALL the seats in the Madison Square Garden though. 


    I love Lil' Kim but who is this woman? what happened to the very pretty girl I use to know?

    I will not sit back and ignore these COWARDS - this type of online bullying goes on unchecked  what are you doing about it?

    I retweet the tweets and threats to bring attention to the seriousness of cyber bullies. There should be laws that demand consequences

    If you've kept track of my timeline and what people are tweeting - this is how the bullying assaults start "I know where you live" Really?

    RT : somebody should drag u in a back alley and rape you ..I'M FILING A POLICE REPORT. SO TELL ME NOW WHAT SHOULD BE DONE W ME



    0 comments → Sherri Shepherd Verbally Assaulted via Twitter; Files Charges

    Post a Comment