• WATCH: 'Finding Me' - The Series (EP.1) #LGBT


    In case anyone has not been aware, Roger S Omeus, Jr made the film Finding Me. Finding Me is a story where Fabian Allen (Ray Martell Moore) tries to find love while finding himself. Along with his friends Greg (Eugene E Turner) and Amera (J'Nara Corbin), Fabian searches to find what he really wants with love, friendship and even his family life... his father.

    I personally own both of the movies Finding Me and Finding Me: Truth. In my opinion the first one was a little ehhhh. It was something to watch but the second one was definitely a YES GAWD! The second installment gave me everything I wanted and needed. I just wanted Fabian to grow some balls and he did in Finding Me: Truth.

    With the untimely death of Maurice Murrell (may he R.I.P.) I didn't know if they would go on with what they wanted to achieve from these movies but they are pressing ahead in trying to make Finding Me a series. I just hope the series is as good as the movies. If so I would definitely be watching. Finding Me also stars ADTV's very own Derrick Briggs and Rapper Bry'Nt.

    Roger S Omeus, Jr recently released the first minisode of Finding Me The Series. To help make this series be successful you can help by checking about the links below

    Like on Facebook
    Twitter
    Findingmetruthblog

    Get into the first minisode of Finding Me The Series entitled "Tell It To Yourself".

    0 comments → WATCH: 'Finding Me' - The Series (EP.1) #LGBT

    Post a Comment